Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm On The GO

This is a test of mobile blogger - this was sent using my phone.

I've been taking it real easy today - mostly stayed in the apartment and sleeping or having long walks outside. My right side is pretty sore so I can't really do much of anything else right now.

Weight: 140.0
Pain areas: shoulder area - site of portacath (vicodin helps a lot with this)
Numbness: none, really
Nightsweat: none, really
General Attitude: Positive
Swallowing: little better than yesterday
Medications: Prevacid, Vicodin (2 tablets), Vitamin E, Multivitamin, Lemon grass tea

Something unique I did today:
1. walk on treadmill for a half-mile barefoot.
2. haven't showered since Thursday morning (nearly 3 days!) - its all because I can't get my incision site wet (I usually shower everyday, otherwise). My natural aroma ain't that bad, actually - quite soothing to the senses. Hey, I had no complaints so far...