Monday, September 17, 2007

Its Back To Work Today

Weight: 140.8
Pain areas: pain around right shoulder has subsided a bit
Numbness: none, really
Nightsweat: none, really
General Attitude: Positive
Swallowing: about the same as yesterday
Medications:
1. Prevacid,
2. vicodin (2 tablets),
3. Vitamin E,
4. Multivitamin
5. Docusate

After about a week off from work, I'm finally going back (probably not for too long, though). Its good to be back - any longer than a week and it'll probably be difficult to catch up on all the things my co-workers have been doing at work. While I can technically work remotely (I'm in software development), its great to see all the familiar faces around the office.

I work in El Segundo, CA with a company called Tandberg Television (bought by Ericsson not too long ago), high up in the 16th floor. We've got a great view - you'd be able to see the ocean as well as LAX from up here. Its just a great place to work!

For lunch, me and some of my co-workers went out to Chili's (errr, Chachky's) - one of our usual lunch places. As some of you may know, Chili's is working with the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital to find cures for childhood cancer. Guests can go in and decorate their own Chili peppers and they'll post it up around the restaurant (you'll just need to pay a small fee to do so). See my awesome artwork below...


Something unique I did today:
1. have my artwork posted at a restaurant
2. pay to have my artwork posted at a restaurant



Here's the artwork of other people already posted up (notice one of them reads "I kick cancer in the face" =) ):