Sunday, September 23, 2007

Almost Back To "Normal"

Weight: 139.8
Pain areas: aches and pains here and there
Nausea: 1/10
General Attitude: Positive
Swallowing: 5/10
Medications: Prevacid, Vitamin E, Multivitamin, Tylenol

I saw "Resident Evil" (the movie) today. Not bad, although I think it could have been a little better. Besides being all about death and killing - which is not exactly what I need right now, it was somewhat predictable at times. I won't go into it. I enjoyed watching "Jersey Girl" with my family much better - it had a much more meaningful purpose for me: that life is precious and can be very rewarding so cherish it always with your loved ones. (cliqche, I know).

Later that same night I had my weekly chat session with one of my support groups - online chat with people that have or had EC, others were caregivers. But every single one of them were extremely supportive and very understanding. It was a shame that I couldn't connect with someone else around me age that has this disease.