Friday, September 21, 2007

Still Feeling It

Weight: 139.8
Pain areas: none, really
Nausea: 7/10
General Attitude: taking it day by day
Swallowing: 5/10
Medications: Prevacid, Vitamin E, Multivitamin, Zofran

I couldn't sleep much last night; I don't know if it was the nausea or the nausea medication but I kept on waking up every 2 hours or so. But I wasn't really feeling tired or sleepy so I guess it could've been worse.

The nausea is about the same as yesterday but I ended up vomiting breakfast this morning - not good since I lost weight from yesterday. Food doesn't taste the same so I feel like I'm losing my appetite; I do feel hungry, however. Hungry, but don't feel like eating.

I even tried walking on the treadmill to see if that lessens the side effects I'm feeling but doesn't help much - a short temporary solution at best.

If this is bad, I wonder how I'll manage when I start chemo+radiation...

Well, perhaps I'll feel better tomorrow and for sure next week - I won't have another round of chemo for another two weeks.