Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Meeting With The Radiation Oncologist

Weight: 139.4
Pain areas: 1.5/10 (little aches all over; chest/back area)
Nausea: 0.5/10
General Attitude: 7/10
Swallowing Difficulty: 5/10
Medications: Prevacid, Vitamin E, Multivitamin, Tylenol

I met with my radiation oncologist for the first time today. Her office is actually a couple steps away from my main oncologist (Dr. Wainberg) right over in the next building. It's very convenient and will be even more so once I start with my chemo+radiation in about a month or so.

The meeting was mostly about answering my questions as well as a very short physical exam. There is another appointment scheduled in two weeks for me to get a breathing test as well as putting small tattoo around my chest/abdomen so they'll know exactly where to radiate me. My first tattoo, yay!