Thursday, September 27, 2007

Getting Back To Normal

Weight: 138.2
Pain areas: 1.5/10 (little aches all over)
Nausea: 0.5/10
General Attitude: 7/10
Swallowing Difficulty: 5/10
Medications: Prevacid, Vitamin E, Multivitamin, Tylenol

Well it seems the pain that I have isn't going away - been having it for about 2 weeks now. Its a small pain/discomfort around my chest area (around my lungs?) and possibly my back. I think it all started when I started chemo last week on Tuesday. It does help if I take tylenol, however - which is probably a good sign since its probably just muscle that is affected. Another pain that I feel is inside my left ear - and this I know if from the chemo for sure. It feels like there is pressure pushing something from the inside, and its not air pressure (like what happens when you suddenly change elevation). Other than these and the swallowing difficulty, I'm "normal".