Saturday, September 1, 2007

The 9-Hour ER Wait

What a night! I went to the UCLA ER to have my throat checked out - I was there from 6pm and didn’t get out until about 3am the next morning! That’s a very bad first impression of the ER for me, although it would really be interesting to work in one – a lot of drama and the days are never the same.
I spent some of my day fixing my exhchange server – it turned out that the problem was GFI and all I had to do was to reinstall it.
I’ve been taking lots of throat lozenges because of the pain in my throat – Chloraseptic lozanges and the spray helps a lot. I’ve also been taking vitamin E supplements and a multi-vitamin and lemongrass tea everyday – so says my sister. I guess its not that bad. What I don’t like is the effervescent tablets. That doesn’t taste so good.