Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Damn Car Would Not Start

Weight: 136
Pain: 0/10
Nausea: 2/10
Depression: 3/10
Tiredness: 2/10
Swallowing Difficulty: 3/10
Medications: Prevacid, Vitamin E, Multivitamin

The battery on my car died since I haven't used it for about a week (riding my motorcycle all that time). Now that I'm on my chemo week, I was expecting to use my car again. But no go; even jump starting it with my motorcycle didn't work - probably not enough cranking amps. I'll see if I can use my sister's car to jump start it tonight. Riding my motorcycle to work today drugged up with chemo while wearing my chemo pump probably wasn't a great idea, but oh well.

As for my health, I have begun to feel the effects of the chemo from yesterday. Slight nausea (which caused my to lose some of my breakfast this morning), slight neuropathy in my cheeks (causes pain when eating) and very slightly in my hands. I can only expect it to get worse in the next 2-3 days.

Oh yeah, Happy Halloween!! =D