Friday, October 26, 2007

The Wellness Community

Weight: 137.0
Pain: 1/10 (little aches all over)
Nausea: 0/10
Depression: 2/10
Tiredness: 1/10
Swallowing Difficulty: 3/10
Medications: Prevacid, Vitamin E, Multivitamin

The Wellness Community, as I've just learned, is an amazing place where people affected by cancer can come in and get support that they need. The place that I went to (the West LA community), has been decorated to function as a real home - not an office, not a hospital, but a place where you really do feel like being at home. The moment I stepped through the door I was stunned. I wasn't expecting a place like that to be so comfy and "home-y". But its certainly a very good thing. I'll definitely be going to that place pretty often. Tomorrow I'll be taking their "Easy Yoga" class. I can't believe all of this is for FREE!

I posted a new picture of my which was taken just today (its under the "About Me" section on the right). You can probably tell that my hair is thinning out...