Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Weight: 138
Pain: 2/10
Nausea: 0/10
Depression: 3/10
Swallowing Difficulty: 4/10
Medications: Prevacid, Vitamin E, Multivitamin, Tylenol, Cephalexin

Slight internal pain a little to the left of my right hip bone (adbominal area). Started maybe a few days ago and hasn't gotten worse, but hasn't really gone away either. It could be nothing, but I'll notify my oncologist about it.

As for the tests yesterday, more torture then I expected. First, I had 3 small tattoos (small dots) which required 3 pokes. Then, I had a mini CT-scan of my abdominal area (which required an IV through my arm - poke #4). Then, I needed a blood test for a pulmonary exam - this had to go through an artery on my wrist (ouch!); poke #5.

Yes, that was 5 needles in me yesterday. I think thats a record for me.