Sunday, October 14, 2007

Under Hypnosis

Weight: 138.2
Pain: 1/10
Nausea: 0/10
Depression: 1/10
Swallowing Difficulty: 4/10
Medications: Vitamin E, Multivitamin, Tylenol, Cephalexin

I ordered an MP3 album from Amazon (their new MP3 download service) a few days ago titled "Mind-Body Healing (Volume Eight)" by the famous "Dr. Rick Collingwood". The sound is supposed to put you into a deep hypnotic trance while he gives suggestive words on healing.

My first session was great; I felt a little better after - more relaxed. The other sessions (you're supposed to listen to it once each day) didn't have as much effect, but I still enjoyed it nonetheless. I think I fall asleep half-way through the recording since I don't recognize certain parts of it when I fast-forward near the ending. But this is OK since it is your unconscious mind that does all the listening.

As for the "healing" it provides, we shall soon see...