Friday, January 25, 2008

Feeling Great

Weight: 124
Pain: 1/10
Nausea: 0/10
Depression: 2/10
Tiredness: 2/10
Swallowing Difficulty: 1/10

I think I developed a dependency to the Fentenyl patch that I've been using for such a long time. I stopped using it about 4 days ago and now my heart-rate is always in the 100s and I have rapid breathing. I also have had a hard time sleeping at night and as wikipedia puts it: "sensations in the legs (and occasionally arms) causing kicking movements which disrupt sleep". So you can probably tell that my pain has stopped since I stopped taking the Fentenyl patch - I'm so relieved, I almost feel like my old self again. Another good news about stopping the Fentenyl patch is that I no longer have constipation - no more waiting 5 days for a bowel movement; I can finally poop again, Yay!

I didn't get a good night sleep last night but for some strange reason I felt great when I woke up. I actually felt really, really good. I almost cried, seriously. Its strange, I know. I felt so great that I just started cleaning up the apartment and getting things straghtened out while listening to "Wham - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go"; ya just gotta love George Michael!!