Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cancer Music

Weight: 125
Pain: 0/10
Nausea: 0/10
Depression: 4/10
Tiredness: 1/10
Swallowing Difficulty: 2/10

As promised, here's my compiled list of tracks that I now often listen to. My "Cancer Fighting Music". I highly recommend these tracks to lift up your spirits when your down.

Russell Watson - Where My Heart Will Take Me
- Theme of "Star Trek Enterprise"; very, very, very inspiring. The big bonus is that its from Star Trek!!!

Diana Ross - I Will Survive
- Nuf said.

Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger
- pumps me up

Smashing Pumpkins - A Killer In Me
- luv the pumpkins. Title fits quite nicely in my situation. I feel like I need to remind myself of this.

Naughty By Nature - Everythings Gonna Be Alright
- oldie but still very good. Its about surviving in the worst of times. Also very inspiring.

Bette Midler - From A Distance
- I just LOVE this song.

Scandal - The Warrior
- Quite upbeat.

Refreshments - Down Togther
- Very playful, upbeat

Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone
- I feel like I'm flying with Tom Cruise on this one. =). Its also upbeat.

Mariah Carey - When You Believe
- Gives hope in hopeless situations. Just believe.

Bobby Mcferrin - Don't Worry Be Happy
- I worry WAY TOO much. Too bad this guy doesn't mention cancer in the lyrics.

2Pac - Changes
- My man 2pac. I feel his passion to the letter. I need some change in my life.

Let me know if you know of others that should be on this list...