Monday, December 10, 2007

Hospitalized

Weight: 135
Pain: 7/10
Nausea: 8/10
Depression: 4/10
Tiredness: 4/10
Swallowing Difficulty: 6/10

I have to keep it short because I don't feel well at all. Even worse than last time. I've been hospitalized at SM hospital and will stay here for 3 days because of extreme pain and nausea.

Nothing is staying down in my stomach for long - I usually throw up and sometimes even with water. I feel hungry and I know I'm starving myself but there doesn't seem to be any choice - I throw up and that causes a lot of extreme pain which lasts for about 20 minutes. All of this because of two weeks of radiation treatments; I don't think the new chemo has anything to do with it.

The other thing I wanted to add is that the waiting time is pretty extreme - about 9 hours from the time I walked in the ER to actually being admitted into my own room.