Monday, November 26, 2007

First Day Of Radiation Treatment

Weight: 137.8
Pain: 3/10 chest pains
Nausea: 0/10
Depression: 1/10
Tiredness: 2/10
Swallowing Difficulty: 5/10
Medications: Prevacid, Vitamin E, Multivitamin, Tylenol

I just had my first radiation treatment this morning. Everything went smoothly and quite routine - just as what I expected. The radiation part only took about a minute or two so I was in and out in just a matter of minutes. I just have to keep going back 5 days a week for the next 6 weeks - all with chemo at the same time. I imagine it'll be much more intense than my first chemo experience. I start my next chemo treatment tomorrow with taxotere.

I also received the results of the biopsy for my colonoscopy - everything is fine. The polyp turned out to be benign. No worries.