Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My New Toy

As a belated birthday present for myself, I bought a new Suzuki GSX-R600 today! =) It's blue and white - the one I've been wanting for over a year and it's finally MINE! I had it delivered so its going to arrive tomorrow; I can't wait!!

The down side of getting this bike is that the insurance is insane! Complete coverage is four times as much as my car! But since the theft rate for gixxers are really high I think it must might be worth it. I also have lojack installed with the early warning system - any unauthorized movement will page my phone (and send an email). I think thats kinda cool.

As for my health, it seems that my blood counts are pretty low. When I went in for my chemo on Tuesday my oncologist said that they hadto cancel my chemo for this week cuz it was THAT low. The nausea last Thursday was pretty intense; good thing I have this week to recover (and actually enjoy my new bike!).



2008 Suzuki GSX-R600 Review