Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Chemo Continued

I started back on chemo (taxotere) today. Everything was pretty uneventful - went it went really smoothly. I was given benadryl so I slept most of the time I was there (about an hour and a half).

Nothing much more to report about, I'm doing well and no longer worried about the possible mets to my liver. I'm keeping myself occupied with lots of other stuff which helps me cope with that bad news. So far I've been watching lots of movies on and from Netflix ('Star Trek: DS9' and 'House, MD' as well as other stuff). I've also been shopping for motorcycle insurance since I'm pretty sure I'll be buying one soon (a Suzuki GSX-R600). So far the lowest I've been able to find is about twice as much as my car insurance. Yikes! The part that costs the most is the comprehensive and collision; it would only be around $300-$400 a year without these.