Sunday, April 20, 2008

Surprise Birthday

Yesterday I celebrated my 29th birthday (but it's actually on the 23rd). It was no ordinary birthday but a surprise birthday. And boy was it a surprise! LOL. My family, friends and co-workers were there at the restaurant ("The Odyssey" at Granada Hills) and I had no idea what-so-ever. I had a stunned look on my face; I thought I was just going to have a quiet lunch with my mom and sister. It was the best birthday ever! =)
I got the new "Guitar Hero III" for the XBOX and a 1TB hard-drive as presents. Thank you so much, guys!

Now onto another subject. I'm going to have another PET/CT scan on Tuesday to see if there's any cancer left in my body - there shouldn't be since surgery took it all out (knock on wood). I'll post the results on my blog and maybe even a video clip of the scan.